Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Wish You Loved Me

Something as simple as me hearing your name,
Put words in my head that I cant explain.
Back then, I wasn't really sure,
But now I see you are all I need and more.

I know we're only friends and it hurts so bad,
Because I know I'm a girl you don't wish to have.
My eyes glisten, I have butterflies flying,
Can you look at me, see how much I'm trying.

I sit and stare in your eyes, as you tell me again
Of how much you have fallen for my friend.
You leave me sad, yet I wish you'd stay,
In case I don't see you for the rest of the day.

You call me daily, asking how I am,
Inside I'm dying to say I want you as my man.
I'm not sure, exactly how long I can take,
Before my heart shatters of waiting so late.

I want to say I love you, for you to understand,
That I can no longer see us being just friends.
I'm scared to tell you baby, I don't want you to go,
So deep inside I hide my emotions so they wont show.

Every love song I hear, your name pops in my head,
So easy to feel it, so hard to be said.
Your everything I need in a man to be,
If only one day, you would love me.>

5 comments:

rHonA said...

charrot!!!....jejeje...marjo, kinsa n tao imong gnahandogan ani n post???..c charity???....jejejeje..
JOke lang..

nindot imong blog marj bida kau imong sister oi...hehe

eve said...

hi marjo...nice blog..

is she your sistah?

hehehehehehe...

friendship au imo blog...

Jeff said...

WOW ganda ng sister mo marj mura mag si kuya!? heheehe... Nice one Great!!!

-leenskie- said...

hai marj..

napa WOW gud ko sa emu blog..

nyc one!

shui (read as: "shwee") said...

elow marjo!

nice blog...

para ky kinsa ni na post???

heheh... atik lang

juzt droppin' by

amping olweiz...

...jackie hir...