Tuesday, September 16, 2008









www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Glittery texts by bigoo.ws

Inspiration is a product of your creative thinking and work; “he had little respect for the inspirations of other artists”; “after years of work his brainchild was a tangible reality” .. Enjoy our collection of Inspirational Sayings
Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s.
When you first fall in love, People, those condescending type, would say ah, it is but infatuation or crush, but if it was crush, how come we never forget that first love, that first shy glance, that furtive smile.
We do have crush on Angelina Jolie, and I had a big crush on Winona Ryder, but we should not confuse first love with crush. This is a collection of Crush and Love quotes
“The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it.” ~Israel Zangwill
We usually don’t express our crush, we just can’t… afraid that she might not reciprocate? This crush and love quote sums it up
“I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can’t give you my soul and my heart because you’ll just break it apart.”
“So dear I love him that with him,All deaths I could endure.Without him, live no life. ”~ by William Shakespeare
“You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” But do you ever have a crush on an imperfect person?

1 comment:

weed user said...

wow jo........... kuyawa sa chicks oiu............